Monday 15 August 2011

Grace Notes - Counting the Gifts 51 - 100

Carrying on in catch-up mode, thankful for these gifts
51.  Photo-blog, WORD Pictures, up and running . . . a desire fulfilled.
52.  Morning sun through eastern window.
53.  Blue and green together 


54.  I lay down and slept; I awoke for the LORD sustained me. (Psalm 3:5)
55.  Grilled cheese sandwich . . . squirrelly bread, swiss and asiago cheese . . . so good.
56.  Sunny days
57.  Daffodils, tulips, crocus, hyacinth reaching for the air above ground.


58.  Kitten love
59.  Hearing You made a difference
60.  Daugther-in-law's message
61.  Conversation with Papa
62.  Reduced prices - daughter's desk
63.  Psalm 119 . . . such treasures


64.  Friends baby girl uninjured in car accident that sent both mom and dad to hospital with serious injuries.
65.  Late snow . . . not too much
66.  Melting snow
67.  Checking the mail


68.  Making plans
69.  Watching "Touched By an Angel" . . .  being touched.
70.  Looking for the rainbow . . . refers to this verse of the old hymn "O Love That Will Not Let Me Go"


O Joy, that seekest me through pain
I cannot close me heart to Thee
I trace the rainbow through the rain
And feel the promise is not vain
That morn shall tearless be.


71.  Gracie's funny little chirping noises
72.  Words of affirmation
73.  Updates on infant granddaughter
74.  Holding her in my dreams
75.  Sweet communion
76.  Our Father, which art in heaven . . .
77.  Kitty videos  . . . made me laugh sooo hard.
78.  Minutes with my girl
79.  Baby sounds over the phone
80.  Talking to her, she listening intently
81.  Being safe
82.  Breathe of life
83.  Weeping in His presence
84.  She sleeps, she smiles
85.  Doing laundry for my busy girl


86.  Long distance call
87.  The difference between men and women
88.  Tears and laughter for Damien . . . a "little person"  . . . in God's hands
89.  Toilet paper
90.  Kitten helping me sew
91Strong Tower post . . .  encouragement to a loved one


92.  Packing for a long-desired journey
93.  Provision for that journey
94.  Gifts for the grandgirlies, made with love
95.  Trying to crochet with a kitten helper


96.  Boo, Munchy, Honey-Bear, Lu-Lu . . .  kitty nicknames
97.  Ride to the airport
98.  "Cookies or Bits'n'Bites?"
99.  Safe journey, my son there to pick me up, Tim Horton's

Me and my boy . . .  photo by MMS
100.  Waking up to the girlies . . . yeah!

Linking up with . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by . . . appreciate your comments.